Featured post

The Non-Negotiable Gospel - Book Review

 Dave Hunt, 1999, 45 pages Publisher: The Berean Call; Second Edition (April 25, 2007) Buy it on Amazon and Good Reads . Blurb...

Saturday, 14 May 2016

GOD'S WINKS - May 12, 2016 (Winnipeg)


Picture from http://www.you-can-be-funny.com/Church-Cartoons.html

On Manitoba Day, Kelly, my wonderful sister in Christ was teaching me how to drive slowly in one of Kildonan Park’s parking lot. It was 5.30 p.m, the place was quiet and empty. Kelly taught me how to “parallel”. She was talking about the necessity of having cones. To determine if I would hit a car during the maneuver. Where can we find cones? So I did my best driving around and parking for a little while. Until Kelly’s eyes saw a cone on the grass near a wooden picnic table. A cone!? In front of the parking lot!! How come?? There is no trace or sign of any construction road in the park! That was a miracle from God! Long story short, we use it to practise “parallels”. I am still amazed how God cares for any detail of his children’s life. He ordained one of his angels to drop off the “heavenly” cone for us to use. Thank you Jesus for being so loving!

By Benebr

No comments:

Post a Comment