Featured post

The Non-Negotiable Gospel - Book Review

 Dave Hunt, 1999, 45 pages Publisher: The Berean Call; Second Edition (April 25, 2007) Buy it on Amazon and Good Reads . Blurb...

Sunday, 12 June 2016

Singleness… Thank you Jesus!



Abba Father, I would like to thank you for my singleness.
Yes, I am single by your grace.
Sorry for all my complaints and threats.
Discouraged, I was angry with you!
I only saw a burden.
Instead of a temporal/eternal precious treasure.


Thank you Lord Jesus, 
Lover of my soul.
Serving You is my purpose.
Reason for my existence.
You are the most important.
I am focusing on you, no more distractions.

1 Corinthians 7:32-34 (New Life Translation) - “I want you to be free from the concerns of this life. An unmarried man can spend his time doing the Lord's work and thinking how to please him. But a married man has to think about his earthly responsibilities and how to please his wife. His interests are divided. In the same way, a woman who is no longer married or has never been married can be devoted to the Lord and holy in body and in spirit. But a married woman has to think about her earthly responsibilities and how to please her husband.”


Our society solely value couples.
Many Christians despise being unmarried.
It is a shame, Lord!
And so unfair to demand a man.
To fulfill my every needs.
Holy Spirit take your place in my life.
You know my strong desires.
Fill me up with Your love.

Lord you walked on earth,
Thirty three years of singleness!
The Bible tells us your passion for the lost,
Damned since the beginning.
You knew the cost.
Without a single complaint…2000 years ago,
You accomplished your mission,
Your name still saves today


“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.” John 3:16-18 (New International Version)

Who am I to complain?
Do I have an idea of Your plan for my life?
Yes, I trust You!
Lord, Jealous is Your name.
You don’t share your glory.
I am blessed to know You.

Luke 2:36-38 “And there was a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was advanced in years, having lived with her husband seven years from when she was a virgin, and then as a widow until she was eighty-four. She did not depart from the temple, worshiping with fasting and prayer night and day. And coming up at that very hour she began to give thanks to God and to speak of him to all who were waiting for the redemption of Jerusalem.” (English Standard Version)



Thank you for Your perfect will in my life.
Thank you for being the Author of our love story.
Thank you for creating me.
Thank you for dearly loving me.
I love you too, Lord Jesus.


By Benebr

No comments:

Post a Comment