Featured post

The Non-Negotiable Gospel - Book Review

 Dave Hunt, 1999, 45 pages Publisher: The Berean Call; Second Edition (April 25, 2007) Buy it on Amazon and Good Reads . Blurb...

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Praise the Lord!!! God is good all the time!

I moved in my new apartment on Wednesday, June 29, 2016! God is so good! God is good all the time! I love you Lord Jesus! I am so grateful! THANK YOU!

I was so worried about my moving. I called the caretaker on Monday, June 27, 2016. She said that the tenant was still in the apartment. Actually she didn't sign any moving out report, yet. What?? But I have to leave my apart in 2 days!! What would happen to me? I had nowhere to go! Lost in my thoughts, I felt the fear, progressively, took hold of me. Adrenaline rush throughout my body, I couldn't think straight anymore. I didn't have family here in Canada. My siblings lived in France. Most of my relatives were scattered all over Europe. Some of them stayed in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast - West Africa).
Nevertheless this time, something shift in the atmosphere. God's hands were working for my good. The caretaker took my phone number (boy...it was a huge step). She called me back 5 min later. She asked: when can you come to get the keys?

Hurrah!!!! God is faithful. My brothers and sisters in Christ have been praying for me daily. God was pleased to see them carry out my burden. Helping each other is the meaning of the Christian life. John 13:35 "This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (International Standard Version)

I met with the caretaker on Tuesday afternoon. I wasn't thrilled by the very dirty apartment.  :(   But at least, I had a roof over my head. What a relief! The ideas of stocking my furniture in a storage room and sleeping at my friends'house were not appealing. An independent person like me needed its own place. It sounds selfish... I know. New obstacle: the caretaker didn't want me to move in after 6 pm. Really? How come? I asked my friends to help me, all of them worked during the day.

Why is she so complicated?

Romans 5:1-5 "Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." (English Standard Version).

To tell you the truth, I wasn't rejoicing at all. But I kept proclaiming that I trust God. "God you always helped me during my trials, you would never forsake me or leave me alone... and you won't start doing so now!". Living in Canada for more than 4 years, strengthened my faith. I deeply grew in my relationship with the Lord.

I don't have answers on many things. But now, I know that I know that all my trust is in You, Lord! John 6:67-38 "Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." (King James Version)

Our God is powerful! Do you trust Him? Please feel free to share your experience: how God answered your prayers. I would love to hear it. 

By Benebr

No comments:

Post a Comment